At Edmunds we’re not just about making car buying easier, we're also passionate about technology!
As with any website that has millions of unique visitors, it's a necessity that we maintain a scalable and highly-available infrastructure with reliable services.
We are excited by software design and strive to create engaging experiences while using coding practices that promote streamlined website production and experimentation. We embrace continuous delivery, dev ops, and are constantly improving our processes so we can stay lean and innovative. We also prioritize giving back to the community by providing open APIs for our auto-motive data and open sourcing projects whenever possible.
- Edmunds' GraphQL Federation Adoption (Part 2)
- Edmunds' GraphQL Federation Adoption (Part 1)
- Adding Data Quality into Amundsen with Programmatic Descriptions
- Augmented Reality on Android - Drawing a Box (Part 3)
- Open Sourcing Databricks Integration Tools at Edmunds
- How we fixed a Node.js memory leak by using ShadowReader to replay production traffic into QA
- Using Sceneform to Develop Can It Fit? For Android (Part 2)
- Developing Augmented Reality Application For Android (Part 1)
- An IT Director’s Perspective on Troubleshooting
- Find Your Inspiration and Start Coding
- Being Agile in a ROWEnvironment
- Is Migrating to the Cloud a Financial Win for Your Company?
- Self-Governing Code - Using Static Analysis and Automated Testing to Eliminate Word-of-Mouth Standards